amaya
Practising with an application letter Dear Mrs Connors, I am writing to apply for the post of monitor, which was advertised in The Morning Post last Friday. I am 25 and I have just graduated from university. I enjoy meeting people from different cultures and learning new things. Moreover, during the course I spend four months in the UK so I have an appropriate level of English. Although I haven´t worked as a monitor, I have worked as a lifeguard during the university vacations, therefore I gained experienced attending children. I believe that I have the appropriate qualifications for this post due to I am a really sporty person. I have played in different team sports and I am collaborative and social. Furthermore, since I was 18, I have lived by my own for studies so I am a great chef. I love trying new ingredients and I am really good at preparing dessert. I would be pleased to attend an interview at any time convenient to you. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, Amaya Lerín

Practising with an application letter

Dear Mrs Connors,

I am writing to apply for the post of monitor, which was advertised in The Morning Post last Friday.

I am 25 and I have just graduated from university. I enjoy meeting people from different cultures and learning new things. Moreover, during my course I spent four months in the UK, so I have an appropriate level of English.

Although I haven´t worked as a monitor, I have worked as a lifeguard during the university vacations, therefore I have gained experienced attending to children.

I believe that I have the appropriate qualifications for this post due to I ambeing a really sporty person. I have played in different team sports and I am collaborative and social.

Furthermore, since I was 18, I have lived byon my own, for studies so I am a great chef. I love trying new ingredients and I am really good at preparing desserts.

I would be pleased to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Amaya Lerín