Pedram
Please correct it for me : Iranian people are resilient people. After revolution in 1978, they have encountered war with Iraq. Although this war was strain, people have a lot of determination to keep their country. They have endured with much severance and they could cope finally.
1

Please correct it for me :

Iranians people are resilient people. or "The Irainian people are resilient" After revolution in 1978, they have encountered war with Iraq. Although this war was strain on them, people have a lot of determination to keep their country they have the will and determination for their country. They have endured with much severance and they could cope finally persevered and became stronger.

1

Please correct it for me :

Iranian people are resilient people. After the revolution in 1978, they have encountered a war with Iraq. Although this war was a strain, people were determined have a lot of determination to save keep their country. They have endured with much hardship severance and  but they could cope finally pulled through.

1

Please correct it this for me:

Iranian people are very resilient ('very resilient', makes it stronger) people.

Iranians are very resilient. People from Iran are very resilient.

After There was a revolution in 1978, they have encountered which led to a war between Iran and with Iraq. Although this war was strain caused a lot of distress, the Iranian people have had a lot of determination to keep hold of their country. They have endured with much severance a lot of suffering, and they could in the end they were able to cope finally.

You can say 'Iranian people are resilient people'. It is a statement and would be fine.

1

Corrections in red.  Stylistic suggest in blue.

Please correct this for me:

The Iranian people are resilient people. After the revolution in 1978, they fought a war with Iraq. Although this war was severe strain, Iranians are very determined to preserve their country. They have endured with much perseverance, and in the end, they have been able to bear up.