Yumia
A article touched me It is just a ordinary article, you must read the similar article before. But yesterday it really touched me in that instant. Yesterday I would like to buy a new e-book and I read some reader's reviews. One person said this writer had a article which touched her. So I searched it on the internet.I discovered one of the people who was written by the author as the same as me. She was the author's roommate and want to go to Tibet for a long time. But three years of high school passed, she had never been there. Then three years of collage passed, she still had not been there. Then after she graduated, another three years passed again, nothing changed. She still dreams her dream now. So similar as me. My dream was going to France when I was a middle school student. More than ten years passed. Today, the distance between me and France never has been changed. The author wrote as followed: someone always said, I like reading, but they also like to ask other people can you give me your booklist? Why you have so many time to read? Someone said their dream job is to be a copy writer in a advertising agency, but never find a opportunity and like to ask her what are the characters should be had as a great copy writer. someone always said, travelling is their dream, but they do not have enough money, or their parents are afraid of their safty. She was tired of hearing those things. She thought although she told them how to do, they still would not do anything. She discovered her advantage was not only think, but also take some actions. That was why she was different from other people. Then she wrote some experiences of diligence in her life. Maybe you have dream, just do not have executive ability of your dream. I thought I need to take some actions for my dream. Try my best to come true my dream.

An article that touched me (if a word starts with a vowel should put "an" instead of "a")

It is just an ordinary article, you must have read a (should be "a" because it's one of many) similar article before. But yesterday it really touched me in that instant (chinglish ^^).

Yesterday I wanted to to buy a new e-book so I read some reader's reviews. One person said this writer had an article which touched her. So I searched it on the internet. I discovered that one of the characters described by the author was similar to me.

She was the author's roommate and wanted (don't forget about tense) and she always wanted to go to Tibet. Three years passed and then three more years went by but she still did not go there. After she graduated, another three years passed, nothing changed. And she still has that dream.

So similar to me. My dream was to go to France when I was a middle school student. More than ten years have passed. Today, the distance between me and France is the same as before.

The author wrote the following:
Someone always said, I like reading, (not sure if should put commas or colon here) but that person also liked to ask other people, can you give me the list of your books you read? Why do you have so much time to read?
Someone said their dream job is to be a copy writer in an (same mistake again...) advertising agency, but never found an opportunity and like wanted (以前想做什麼的=wanted to do something) to ask her what are the characters should be had as a great copy writer (chinglish~, 問她需要哪些性格才能成為偉大的撰稿人?是這個意思嗎?) what personal traits one needs to have in order to become a great copywriter.
someone always said, travelling is their dream, but then she never has enough money, or her parents are afraid for their safety.
She was tired of hearing this. She thought although she told them how to do, they still would not do anything.
She discovered her advantage was not only thinking, but also taking action. That's was why she was different from other people. Then she wrote down her experience of being diligent in her life.
Maybe you have a dream, just do not have the willpower to go for your dream.

I thought I need to take action if I want to fulfill my dream. I will try my best.