Skye Wang
An old thing in your family An old thing in my family is an old guitar, which is belong to my father. I think there is always a story behind an old thing, so I would like to tell you our old guitar’s story. When my father was young, he was really keen to music, but he didn’t have much spare money to buy something, like instruments. However, when he fell in love with my mother, he decided to buy a guitar and proposed to my mother by playing it. Then he worked very hard for a long time ,and saved money to buy one. Finally, he bought it and sang a love song by playing this guitar to my mother, and they got married in the end. I think this old thing records my parental love story, which is very precious, and worthly for us to treasure. What is more, because of its ages and good quality, this guitar is valuable for us to reserve it.
1

AN OLD THING IN MY FAMILY
An old thing in my family is a guitar that belongs to my father. I believe there is always a story behind old things, so let me tell you about our old guitar. When my father was young, he had a strong interest in music. However, he didn’t have enough spare money to spend on purchasing an instrument. When my father fell in love with my mother, he wanted to do something special for her; so, he worked very hard until he was able to purchase a guitar. With his guitar, he sang a love song to my mother and proposed marriage. She said ‘yes’ and they were married. To me, this old guitar represents my parent’s love story and it is worthy of being treasured. Furthermore, because of its age and good quality, this guitar has monetary as well as sentimental value.

An old thing in your family

An old thing in my family is a guitar, which used to belong to my father. I think there is always a story behind an old thing, so I would like to tell you our old guitar’s story. When my father was young, he was really keen on music, but he didn’t have much spare money to buy something like instruments. However, when he fell in love with my mother, he decided to buy a guitar and proposed to my mother by playing it. Then he worked very hard for a long time and saved money to buy one. Finally he bought it and played a love sonb to my mother. They got married in the end. I think this old thing represents my parents love  story which is very precious and one which we treasure. What is more, because of its age and good quality, makes it even more dear in our hearta.

Thank you, hahah
So romantic :)