Federico
One day on the beach The summer is the best season ever!!! But when you have to stay on the beach, becomes the hell!!!! I arrive on the beach and already the beach is very busy with many umbrellas into the beach and people around. Panic!!! I have to find a little space to put my umbrella and trying to sit near other people. When i'm done, finally I swim into the sea and sometimes watch my position to control the situation from the sea. After I go out and when I arrive to my umbrella i find my towel dirty sand :O because the people to arrive near the sea don't have any space to pass so they passed over my towel!!!!! So every summer become a mess!!!!! :) :)
1

One day on the beach

The summer is the best season ever!!!
But when you have to stay on the beach, it becomes the hell!!!! I arrive on the beach and already the beach is very busy with many umbrellas into the beach sand (or on the beach) and people around (I would suggest saying "people everywhere or people all around). Panic!!! I have to find a little space to put my umbrella and trying to sit near other people. When I'm done, finally I swim into the sea and sometimes watch my position to control the situation from the sea. After (I would suggest afterwards) I go out and when I arrive to at my umbrella I find my towel dirty with sand :O because the people (suggestion: the people who arrived at the beach) to arrive near the sea didn't have any space to walk on pass so they passed walked over my towel!!!!! So every summer becomes a mess!!!!! :) :)

1

One day on the beach

The summer is the best season ever!!!
But when you have to stay on the beach, it becomes the hell!!!! I arrive on the beach and already the beach is very busy with many umbrellas into the beach and people around.

"into the beach": <em>I understand what you mean, but it sounds a bit funny. Here you have a few options. You can say "with many umbrellas on the beach" or "with many umbrellas in the sand(la sabbia)".  </em>

Panic!!! I have to find a little space to put my umbrella and trying to sit near other people. When i'm done, finally I swim into the sea and sometimes watch my position to control the situation from the sea. After I go out and when I arrive return to my umbrella i find my towel dirty with sand :O because the people to arrive near the sea don't have any space to pass so they passed over my towel!!!!! So every summer become a mess!!!!! :) :)

<em>     Very nice work! This is an entertaing story, thank you for sharing :)</em>

I hate it when the beach is so crowded!