Misa
7/31/2014 Piglet's Story (2) Continue from 7/27/2014 story.. It was the first time the three little piglets saw apple. They pooled their pocket money to buy the apple from the evil queen. After the queen left, the piglets went out to play. The door was left unlocked. The bad wolf seized the opportunity. He broke into the house and saw the mouth-watering apple on the table. The bad wolf had sticky fingers. Since he couldn’t find the piglets in the house, he decided to take some souvenirs, the apple, from the house. After the piglets came back from outside, they realized the apple was stolen by the bad wolf from the CCTV in their house. They decided to take the apple back from the bad wolf. They started their adventurous journey to look for the bad wolf. To be continue ..

7/31/2014 Piglet's Story (2)

Continued from 7/27/2014 story..

It was the first time the three little piglets saw the apple. They pooled their pocket money to buy the apple from the evil queen.
After the queen left, the piglets went out to play but
the door was left unlocked, and the bad wolf seized the opportunity. He broke into the house and saw the mouth-watering apple on the table. The bad wolf had sticky fingers - since he couldn’t find the piglets in the house, he decided to take some souvenirs, the apple, from the house.  <em>(The English is error free, but the sentences are very simple - perhaps deliberately.  I'd still recommend using conjunctions).</em>
After the piglets came back from outside/When the piglets returned, and saw the their home CCTV they realized the apple was had been stolen by the bad wolf from the CCTV in their house. They decided to take the apple back from the bad wolf. They started their adventurous journey to look for the bad wolf.

To be continued ..