Kailin
New Words Three indomitable He always shows a bright and indomitable spirit. repertoire In her repertoire, there are always Jay's songs. The good command of English is the one I am most proud of in my repertoire. inbuilt She has an inbuilt awareness that not every one can be as kind as her brother. propel The curiosity towards the world economy propelled her into economics compel He did good at his studies even when compelled. He feel compelled to help those in need./ feel obliged to help envision I always envision that I could make a great fortune in the future, but actually I can't. Being propelled by money will leads me to nowhere but the hell of greed. heptathlon She hated doing exercise and could never imagine herself in a heptathlon. But the fact is that she gradually fell in love with running and was going to sit for a decathlon! play out A series of political reforms were played out against growing inequalities, rampant corruption and widespread grumbling. on some gut level---I heard this expression in a video, does it really exist? stay at out leading edge--Can I really use it? Btw, how can you memorize similar words like "abase abash abate abet...". They just drove me crazy.. Thank you for your corrections!

Three New Words Three You can write this way for title if your article is about poetry.

indomitable

He always shows a bright and indomitable spirit.

repertoire

In her repertoire, there are always Jay's songs in it.
The Having a good command of English is the one I that am most proud of in my life's repertoire.

inbuilt

She has an inbuilt awareness that not every one everyone can be as kind as her brother.
the body's inbuilt ability to heal itself

propel

The Her curiosity towards the world economy propelled her into economics.

compel

He did good at in his studies even when compelled to do so.
He feel compelled to help those in need.  / feel obliged to help [subtle difference in meaning!]

"Compelled" is being forced by something external.  "Obliged" is by something internal, like duty, loyalty etc.

envision
I always had envisioned that I could make a great fortune in the future, but actually I can't. Being propelled by the thoughts of having money will leads me to nowhere but into the Hell of Greed.

heptathlon
She hated doing exercises and could never imagine herself in a heptathlon. But However, the fact is that she gradually fell in love with running and was going to sit for a decathlon!

play out
A series of political reforms were played out against the growing inequalities, rampant corruption and widespread disgruntle grumbling.

on some gut level---I heard this expression in a video, does it really exist?
stay at out leading edge--Can I really use it? "Gut level" means at the deepest level.  Yes... "On some gut level from the evidence, or the rather lack of it, the jury was convinced that he was not guilty."

BTW, how can you memorize similar words like "abase abash abate abet...". They just drove me crazy.. No you can't if you don't use it.  An English expression, "Lose it if you don't use it". Try to use them as often as you can.  If you don't, like me, in just a few short days, out from your mind it goes!

Thank you for your corrections!

Btw, how can you memorize similar words like "abase abash abate abet...". They just drove me crazy.. You are Chinese and you are complaining about similar-sounding words? The answer is almost nobody memorizes word lists like that. Probably less than 10% of native English speakers could define all four of those words correctly. Jay is correct, using the words will eventually lead to knowing them.