在中国的饭店 我也我爸爸妈妈今天在中国的饭店吃晚饭了。我说中文了。服务员是很高兴了。他们说我的中文是很好。我们吃住,既和雅了。我喝绿茶了。我也吃混沌了。我爸爸妈妈吃糖了。中国的饭是很好吃!我说:"味道好极了!"。我很喜欢吃中国菜。我太狠喜欢吃很啦的菜。在中国饭店是很好学习中文。 In a chinese restaurant I and my parents were in a chinese restaurant today eating dinner. I spoke chinese. The waiters were very happy. They said, my chinese is very good. We ate pork, chicken and duck. I drank green tea. I also ate Hun Dun. My parents ate soup. Chinese food is very tasty! I said: "Very tasty!" I like to eat chinese food. I very like to eat very spicy food. To be in a chinese restaurant is good for learning chinese.
2

在中国的饭店

今天在中国的饭店跟我爸爸妈妈今天在中国的饭店吃晚饭了。在那儿我说中文了。服务员是很高兴了。他们说我的中文是很好。我们吃猪肉既和雅了烤鸭,吃混沌喝绿茶了,我也吃混沌了。我爸爸妈妈吃糖了。中国的饭是很好吃!我说:"味道好极了!"。我很喜欢吃中国菜。我太狠喜欢吃很啦的菜。在中国饭店是地方的很好学习/练习中文/汉语。

In a Chinese* restaurant

My parents and I were went in to a Chinese restaurant today and eating ate dinner.(Today my parents and I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant.) I spoke Chinese which made the waiters were very happy. They said, 'Your Chinese is very good.' (They told me my Chinese was very good.) We ate pork, chicken and duck. I drank green tea and also ate/had* Hun Dun, while my parents ate/got soup. Chinese food is very tasty! I said, "Very tasty!"* I like to eat* Chinese food. I very really like to eat very* spicy food. To be in A Chinese restaurant is good for learning*/practicing Chinese.

chinese*: nationalities and languages are capitalized.

had*: you already said you ate something, unless you didn't eat another type food there is no need to repeat that you ate it.

tasty*: did you say it in Chinese or English?

eat*: we already know you eat food, no need to remind us.

very*: you already used very in the same sentence, it sounds weird to use it twice

learning*: you learned some Chinese before going to the restaurant, so using your skills would be practicing

Hope this helped. :)

2

Hello, your composition is well written. But I think I can give you some advice: composition had many typos such as wonton write you chaos may be two words sound close to cause your mistake to listen to my advice to you is to listen to China news to the bookstore to buy a dictionary and some writing skills and finally I want to say to you there is great potential and I believe you can learn Chinese if you are willing to make friends with me please leave your email address and I think I can give you a lot of help every day

1

在中国的饭店 在中餐馆 or 在中国餐馆 would sound more natural

我爸爸妈妈今天在一家(quantifier of restaurant)中国的饭店(or中餐馆)晚饭。我说中文了(or 我说了中文would also be okay)。服务员很高兴。他们说我的中文很好。我们吃了猪肉鸡肉鸭肉。我喝绿茶了(its better to put 了 after the verb, so it would sound more natural to write in this way ---- 我喝了绿茶)。我也吃馄饨混沌(我也吃了馄饨)。我爸爸妈妈还喝了汤吃糖了中餐中国的饭很好吃!我说:"味道好极了!"我很喜欢吃中国菜(or中餐)。我特别or很太狠喜欢吃很的菜。中国饭店(or中餐馆)很好学习中文的好地方

In a chinese restaurant

I and my parents were in a chinese restaurant today eating dinner. I spoke chinese. The waiters were very happy. They said, my chinese is very good. We ate pork, chicken and duck. I drank green tea. I also ate Hun Dun. My parents ate soup. Chinese food is very tasty! I said: "Very tasty!" I like to eat chinese food. I very like to eat very spicy food. To be in a chinese restaurant is good for learning chinese.

1

在中国的饭店

我也我爸爸妈妈今天在中国的饭店吃晚饭了。我说中文了。服务员是很高兴了。他们说我的中文是很好。我们吃住,既和雅了。我喝绿茶了。我也吃混沌了。我爸爸妈妈吃糖了。中国的饭是很好吃!我说:"味道好极了!"。我很喜欢吃中国菜。我太狠喜欢吃很啦的菜。在中国饭店是很好学习中文。

In a chinese restaurant

我在一个中餐馆

今天晚上我和我的父母在中餐馆吃晚饭。我说了中文,服务员十分开心。他们说我的中文很好。我们吃了牛肉,鸡肉和鸭子。我喝了绿茶。我还吃了馄饨。我的父母喝了汤。中餐很美味。我说道:好吃极了!我喜欢吃中餐。我特别喜欢吃辣的菜。在中餐馆能够学习中文。

1

在中国饭店

也我爸爸妈妈今天在中国饭店吃晚饭。我是用中文说的。服务员很高兴了。,他们夸奖我的中文说得很好。我们吃猪肉,鸡和。我喝绿茶了。也吃混沌。我爸爸妈妈吃糖。中国的饭很好吃!我说:"味道好极了!"。我很喜欢吃中国菜。我狠喜欢吃很辣的菜。中国饭店是很好学习中文的好地方

坚持每天这样学习,一定会更好!

In a chinese restaurant