Francesca
Treats teens love In summer's weekends, from July to the 15th of August, I work as a oratory's organizer (?) at my local church. I have been done it since I went to university because I really love spending time with children and teenagers. I feel happy, energetic, and I find I'm more relaxed and patient than I usually am at work or along my everyday life. I love my Saturday's afternoons are skimming through music, entertainment, games and short trips. During these last years I gathered so many precious memories, but I also collected some sweet recipes to give other organizers that will work in the last days of August and in September, when I will not there. I want to be sure that my little group is well taken care of with the best desserts that every teen loves. I have been making them for years, and now I have our famous "top five": 1) Banana bar with Nutella - everyone loves it and it could feed a troup; 2) Rice Krispies treats - they don't last more than 30 minutes; 3) Filled chocolate cookies - they are definitely addictive; 4) Apple pie short slices - that mothers love too; 5) Ice cream cookies - they have nothing to do with the industrial ones

Treats that teens love

During In summer's weekends, from July to the 15th of August, I work as a activity leader at my local church. I have been doing it since I started university, because I really love spending time with children and teenagers.

I feel happy and energetic, and I find I'm more relaxed and patient than I usually am at work or during my daily life.

I love my Saturday's afternoons,  are skimming through music and organising entertainments, games and short trips.

During these last years I've gathered not only many precious memories, but also some sweet recipes to pass onto the other organizers that will take over the work in the last days of August and in September, when I won't be there. I want to be sure that my little group is well taken care of, with the best desserts that every teen loves.

I have been making them for years, and now I have our famous "top five":

1) Banana bar with Nutella - everyone loves it and it could feed a troop;
2) Rice Krispies treats - they don't last more than 30 minutes;
3) Filled chocolate cookies - they are definitely addictive;
4) Apple pie short slices - that mothers love too;
5) Ice cream cookies - they are nothing like the commercial ones

Well done Francesca - really well written!

Not only...but also is a paired clause (a bit like tanto...quanto is always paired in Italian). 

We would always say 'during summer weekends / winter evenings / spring afternoons (i.e. we would NEVER say 'during summer's weekends / winter's evenings / spring's afternoons) despite the fact that grammatically you would expect this to be apostrophised as a possessive noun. 

Treats teens love

On the weekend during the summer, from July to the 15th of August, I work as a communications director/ event planner (?) at my local church. I have been done it since I went to university because I really love spending time with children and teenagers. I feel happy, energetic, and I find I'm more relaxed and patient than I usually am at work or in my everyday life.
I love spending my Saturday's afternoons are skimming through music, and enjoying entertainment, games and short trips.

During these last years, I have gathered so many precious memories, but I also collected some sweet recipes to give other organizers that will work in the last days of August and in September, when I will not be there. I want to be sure that my little group is well taken care of with the best desserts that every teen loves.

1) Banana bar with Nutella - everyone loves it and it could feed a troup;
5) Ice cream cookies - they have nothing to do with the industrial ones

I've forgotten to remove "I love". I started writing a sentence, and then I modified it. Forgiving the first part. So the sentence is simply "My Sunday's afternoons are skimming through ..." I'm sorry :)