harry7090
Please correct some times it is very difficult to speak with any one becasause some times i feel shy and sometimes nervious and some tims i feel that strangeness
1

Please correct

some times it is very difficult to speak with any one becasause some times i feel shy and sometimes nervious and some tims i feel that strangeness

Some time, Sometime and Sometimes give people a lot of trouble. Some time refers to an amount of time and frequently implies a long period, as in "I have been studying Spanish for some time and I'm not improving." Sometime implies a less definite time in the future. "Let's get together sometime," could mean tomorrow, next month or never. Sometimes means occasionally. This is the sense you were using. Anyone and any one give people trouble, too. Anyone refers to any person, but not a particular person. Any one is more specific, but still unknown. A sentence I read that illustrated the difference was "Any one of us could win, but anyone who loses must go home." I think you need to use "anyone" in your sentence. I also don't know what you mean by "that strangeness." I think you need to add something to it. I would probably write your sentence like this:

Sometimes it is difficult to speak to anyone because I feel shy. Sometimes I feel nervous. Sometimes I feel that strangeness (that comes from speaking a foreign language?).

Main v idha feel karde ho jado main Punjabi boldeh...