Pedram
Scrapbooking Scrapbooking is an empty book for collecting and preserving important events in our life. Although technology can help us to collect these event easily but create this book will be more affective. In this way we can decorate this book with bits of papers, tickets, sticker and ribbons or attach some pieces of newspapers, photo and anniversary card to make it more attractive. This book let us to display our events life to others or pass history of family to the children.
1

Scrapbooking

A scrapbooking is an empty book collection of blank/empty pages to for collecting and to preserve important events in our life. Although technology can help us to collect these event easily create a digital/virtual one for us easily, it cannot beat having a physical form with a sense of touch but create this book will be more affective. In this way we can decorate this book with on its bits of papers, tickets, stickers and ribbons or attach some to feel the texture of the collages of the many pieces of newspapers items, the glossiness of photos and anniversary cards... to make it more attractive. This book let us to display our events of one's life to others or can be /passed on/handed down from generation to generation history of family to the children.

I am not merely correcting but to express it in a better form.  It is too beautiful an idea not to polish it.  Great job.

1

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of an empty book for collecting and preserving important events in our life. Although technology can help us to easily preserve collect these events, easily but creating a this scrapbook will be more affective. In this way We can decorate this book with bits of papers, tickets, stickers and ribbons or attach some pieces of newspapers articles, photos and anniversary cards to make it more attractive/informative. This book let allows us to display our the events of our life lives to others or pass the history of the family on to the children.

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is an empty book for collecting and preserving important events in our life. Although technology can help us to collect these event easily but creating this book will be more affective. In this way we can decorate this book with bits of papers, tickets, stickers and ribbons or attach some pieces of newspapers, photos and anniversary cards to make it more attractive. This book let allows us to display our life events life to others or pass history of family to the children.