Ashley
First Post in Persian! Transliterated! Please comment on any corrections or alternative words that have the same meaning. Salam. Esm-e-man Ashley. Man amreekayee hastam. Unfortunately, this is all I know for an introduction. What I hoped to say in addition were the following. I am 21 years old and I live in Boston, MA. I go to school to an university in Boston as well. etc. etc. Hopefully, soon enough I will be able to say all of this is Persian. Inshallah! Khodafez!
Khaahesh Mikonam!
Mamnoon, Hassan!

Salam. Esm-e-man Ashley-e(Or you can say: Man Ashley hasstamthis one is formal). Man amreekayee hastam.

I am 21 years old (Man 21 Saal daa-ram, Or Man 21 Saa-le hass-tam)  and I live in Boston, MA (Va dar Boston, MA Zen-de-gee Mi-konam).

About your last sentence, I must say we don't say " I go to school at a university ...".

We say "I go to a school in Boston as well." ( Man be yek/ Ye Mad-re-se dar Boston Mi-Ravam/ Mir-Ram)  Or " I go to a university in Boston as well. ( Man be Yek/ Ye Daa-nesh-Gaah dar Boston Mi-Ravam/ Mi-Ram)

Notice that "Ye" and "Mi-Ram" both are informal. but "Yek" and "Mi-Ravam" are formal.

FYI: School= Mad-Re-Se       مدرسه

High School= Da-Bi-Res-Taan       دبیرستان

University= Daa-Nesh-Gaah       دانشگاه

Pre-University= Peesh Daa-Nesh-Gaahee    پیش دانشگاهی

I hope you soon becom fluent in Farsi. 

Good luck = Mo-va-f-fa-gh baa=shee

Haasan 

OK then, here's the Persian equal for your sentences.
Thank you! I would appreciate that so much! and Oops! Yes I meant to say I go to school at an university in Boston as well or I attend an university in Boston.