Mohammadreza
Taking the first steps to learn English (I've summarized one part of a story) The day of the exam had arrived so Julia had woken up earlier than the other days and was busy reviewing the irregular verbs to master them more. Of course she wasn't able to concentrate on what she was doing, because she couldn't stop thinking of something that had happened to James (he's been killed by poison).A bit later, her grandmother (named Angela) asked her to go to the kitchen to have breakfast. While they were eating their breakfast and talking to each other, Julia was thinking about how lucky she was to have such a kind grandmother. Although Angela was in her seventies, she had proved that age is just a number and was full of pep. Julia was very happy to be at her grandparents' home. After breakfast, Angela said to Julia that she was going out and could give her a ride to her school( or could drop her at school) .Julia accepted it, although she knew that Angela's driving was so awful that at any moment, they could die. ( I have to admit that Angela and I have something in common! ;) ) When they reached to school, it didn't took Julia too long to find out that Mrs.Jefferson had been appointed chairwoman. Mrs.Jefferson was already very arrogant, let alone now that she had got promoted.
1

Taking the first steps to learn English (I've summarized one part of a story)

The day of the exam had arrived so Julia had woken woke up earlier than the other days usual and was busy reviewing the irregular verbs to master them more. Of course, she wasn't able to concentrate on what she was doing, because she couldn't stop thinking of something that had happened to James (he had been killed by poison (poisoned).  A bit later, her grandmother (named Angela) asked her to go to the kitchen to have breakfast. While they were eating their breakfast and talking to each other, Julia was thinking about how lucky she was to have such a kind grandmother. Although Angela was in her seventies, she had proved that age is just a number and was full of pep. Julia was very happy to be at her grandparents' home. After breakfast, Angela said to told Julia that she was going out and could give her a ride to her school (or could drop her at school).  Julia accepted it, although she knew that Angela's driving was so awful that at any moment, they could die. (I have to admit that Angela and I have something in common! ;) )

When they reached to the school, it didn't took take Julia too long to find out that Mrs. Jefferson had been appointed chairwoman. Mrs. Jefferson was already very arrogant, let alone now that she had gotten promoted.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Actually, I don't have much time at the moment, so I can just translate some of my old entries which I've written in Spanish before and this one is one of them. :) Hope I can choose a specific novel as soon as possible. Kind regards! :)
Good job! I hope you can continue summarizing a specific novel or a story so that we can follow it. This one seems like an interesting criminal story. Keep up the good work!