Olivier
I am not sure I am not sure about looking for a partner, sometimes in this website,well I haven't written so much for a long time. Well, because I am disappoint because sometimes I write something and nobody corrects me and of course, it's hard to find good languages partners, well I am still looking for one. I write this notebook entry very short , because sometimes I think short posts are corrected.

I am not sure

I am not sure about looking for a partner, sometimes in this website,well I haven't written so much for a long time. Well, because I am disappoint because sometimes I write something and nobody corrects me and of course, it's hard to find good languages partners, well I am still looking for one. I write this notebook entry very short , because sometimes I think short posts are corrected.

I am not sure about looking for a partner sometimes in this website. I haven't written much for a long time now. It is because I am disappointed that nobody corrects me and it is hard to find good language partners, but I am still looking for one. I am writing this notebook entry as a short one, because it seems that more short posts are often corrected.

it seems that nobody correcs my posts and I don't know why?