Judy Chang
Idea Exchange Group Meeting on 7/27 I went to this idea exchanges group meeting yesterday. I think the event is inspired by the show TED talks. There were 5 speakers shared their experiences and ideas. They are from Australia, New Zealand, United States, China, and England. The topics related to sales strategy, human relationship, life attitude,traveling and creative. The meeting lasted about 3 hours. Around 500 people attended and they are all quite active in the meeting.

Idea Exchange Group Meeting on 7/27

I went to this idea exchange group meeting yesterday. I think the event is inspired by the show TED talks. There were 5 speakers <em>that</em> shared their experiences and ideas. They are were from Australia, New Zealand, United States, China, and England. The topics related to sales strategy, human relationship, life attitude,traveling and creative creativity. The meeting lasted about 3 hours. Around 500 people attended and they are were all quite active in the meeting.

hello my dear how are you doing, i am contact is because i like you love is between two people please i will like you to contact my contact so i will tell you more about me because i am not always come online is why i need you to contact me, [email protected]