Andrew Zhao
Write something I thought Yesterday, I talked with a foreign guy for almost 1 hour on Skype call,it's a really good experience. Talking is very important and necessary on language learning,for one thing,it's a good way to master it in a short time,for the other thing,it can also make language learning much more interesting. I used to think the foreigners are very talented on language learning because they have atmosphere,so many people speak different languages,but I realised I'm wrong until just now,one of my friends told me that he stayed up to learn! OMG,so crazy,that's his mystery of success. I should emulate him and work hard.
1

Write something I thought

Yesterday, I talked with a foreign guy for almost 1 hour on a Skype call.  It's a really good experience. Talking is very important and necessary on for language learning. For one thing, it's a good way to master it a language in a short time, and for the other thing, it can also make language learning much more interesting.
I used to think the foreigners are were very talented on at language learning because they have (atmosphere?). So many people speak different languages. but However, I realised now that I'm was wrong until just now  One of my friends told me that he stayed up (all night?) to learn! OMG, that's so crazy. That's his mystery of success.
I should emulate him and work hard.

Nice job!  I was not sure what you meant by atmosphere though.  Also, I suggested adding 'all night' after stayed up to be more specific.  Hope this helps!!  :)