宋聂恒
Just want I am thinking now Though I am a English major student , but still I don't think that I have ability to talke to a native speaker . So anyway I wanna improve my English ability through this website. Also I also wanna make some foreign friends . Ps. I'm learning Japanese at the same time ,though just one year ( ̄▽ ̄)
1

Just wantwhat I am tThinking nNow

Though I am an English major student , butI still I don't think that I have the ability to talke to a native speaker . So anyway, I wanna improve my English ability through this website. Also I also wanna make some foreign friends .
Ps. I'm learning Japanese at the same time ,though just for one year. ( ̄▽ ̄)

We place the comma after the last letter of the phrase or clause we are using, and use one space before contining the sentence. Similarly, the period at the end of a sentence should be placed right after the last letter of the sentence.

Good job. :)

This is what I am thinking now.

Though I am an English major student, I don't think I have the ability to talk to a native speaker yet. So, I want to improve my English through this website. Also, I also want to make some foreign friends.

Hi, what is the English translation of your name? The ',' and '.' is always after the last letter in the sentence. There is no space, like in Chinese.

Just want I am thinking now

Though I am an English major student, I still don't think that I have the ability to talk to a native speaker. So anyway, I want to improve my English ability through this website. I also want to make some foreign friends.
Ps. I'm learning Japanese at the same time, though just one year ( ̄▽ ̄)