Sergey
"Anna", part 3. "You're the same as all"-,Anna was right.Since my birth, my parents made ​​me obedient child.Schoolteachers jealously watched that my "I" did not get out for a general framework.You've seen the pebble on the beach?Here is a smooth gray stone, which you have just stepped foot. It was me .....Now I'm ready to take out loans, drinking Coca Cola, listen to pop music and vote for mediocrity.

"Anna", part 3.

"You're just like everyone else"-,Anna was right.Since my birth, my parents had made me an obedient child.Schoolteachers jealously watched that my "I" did not get out for a general framework.[<em>I don't understand this sentence - it needs re-writing</em>] You've seen a pebble on the beach?Here comes a smooth gray stone, which you have just stepped on.  It was me .....Now I'm ready to take out loans, drink Coca-Cola, listen to pop music and vote for mediocrity.

[Your style is quite lyrical - which is more interesting to read. So it would be good to gain experience of using idioms so that you can express yourself well this way.  Michael]

"Anna", part 3.

"You're just like everyone else"-,Anna was right.Since my birth, my parents made me obedient child.As well as school teachers sandpaper erased the remnants of my personality.You've seen the pebble on the beach?Here comes a smooth gray stone, which you have just stepped on. It was me .....Now I'm ready to take out loans, drink  Coca- Cola, listen to pop music and vote for mediocrity.