HAN
practice 7 Palaces in Korea We have many palaces and mainly those are located in Seoul mainly, capital of Korea. Seoul is capital of Korea since Choseon dynasty, this is a reason why the city has many palaces. Also, Seoul is famous for super-crowded.This city is very developed with sky scrappers, public transportation systems, huge bridges, and many other things. This environment makes palaces in Seoul more special because it is not normal in any other country; traditional buildings in a mega city. Palaces is famous spot for tourist not only foreigners but also Korean people. Inside of palaces is very calm and peaceful unlikey outside, so people feel like they are in different world. Recently Seoul city hall decided to open KyeongBokGung in the night. I haven't been to there in the night but its pictures seemed very beautiful in night time as well. Lights in the picture makes it more attractive, and the weather of summer in Seoul make people go outside. I think it would be great if Seoul city hall open another palaces in the night too.

practice 7

Korean Palaces in Korea

We have many palaces and mainly those are mainly located in Seoul mainly, capital of Korea. Seoul It is capital of Korea since the Choseon dynasty. It is this is perhaps a reason why the city has for having so many palaces here. Also, Seoul is famous for being super-crowded.__This The city is very developed with has many sky scrappers, a huge public transportation systems, huge long bridges, spanning the city and along with many other modern architecture.things. This kind of an environment makes of having ancient palaces in the same place makes Seoul a unique city. more special because it is not normal in any other country; traditional buildings in a mega city. The palaces is famous spot for tourist not only attracts tourists foreigners but also the Korean people. Inside of these palaces, there is very calm and peaceful unlikey the hustle and bustle of the outside world. , so people It is feel like they are we belong to a in different world. Recently, the municipal government of Seoul city hall had decided to open the Kyeong_BokGung Palace [Gung means palace, or you can write it as "The Palace of Blessing Views] in the night. I haven't been to there in the night there yet at night but its the night pictures seemed looked magnificent very beautiful in night time as well. The lights in the picture makes it more attractive, and the summer weather entices people to get out in the night. of summer in Seoul make people go outside. It think it would be great idea if Seoul city hall openall  another palaces in the night too.