Molly
Professional Teacher
Share Office with The Leader Is a Horrible Thing During the exhibition time ,one of my job is supervising those media company who have exchange resources with our company. I open the links they give me then screen shot the web page which have our advertisements on it. All the web pages I collected will be used to made a book about this exhibition summary. And today my leader start to design the book of summary. Then he found my mistake about the screen shot job. Some of them are incomplete. I screen shot it when it’s switching the pictures, so the picture I want to leave were not on the web pages. So my leader was angry about my carelessness. He criticized me on QQ (a social app like Wechat). He is sitting nearby me. The voice of his angry typing is horrible because next seconds it will be show on my computer screen....o(╥﹏╥)o What’s more, QQ has a function, when you are typing, the one who you are chatting with can see a sentence about “ entering”, what a sweet reminding~! I was in the back of my leader to beg the partner update the picture again that I can give my leader the complete one this afternoon. I was sure they have updated those advertisement because I have taken them down on my excel. I found that the most often sentence appearance in my conversation with my partner is “ Don’t tell WangLei, please!o(╥﹏╥)o WangLei is the name of my leader. One summary , share the office with your leader will reduce your life ...o(╥﹏╥)o