Carmen
Professional Teacher
Lost in Venezia My brother Manuel was taking what we call a year off from his major. It was not a gap year, like Americans would say, but an Erasmus scholarship program, which in terms of leisure is pretty much the same... :) come in to continue reading! http://carmencorrea.hatenablog.com/entry/2014/07/28/183103 Hi! I'm posting my daily writing exercises on this blog, if you find some mistakes or you feel like giving me some feedback, feel free to write below!
1

I messed up my first correction so I will do another:

Lost in Venezia

My brother Manuel was taking what we call a year off from his major. It was not a gap year, like Americans would say, but an Erasmus scholarship program, which in terms of leisure is pretty much the same... only one period.

:) come in to continue reading! New sentence so you need to capitalize the first letter. Join me to continue reading or click here to continue reading. The smiley indicates a joke usually so I'm not sure what it is referring to here.

Maybe I should have you, Carmen, correct MY writing instead of me correcting yours! 

Sorry about the previous mistakes. 

Lost in Venezia

My brother Manuel was taking what we call a year off from his major. It was not a gap year, like Americans would say, but an Erasmus scholarship program, which in terms of for leisure and is pretty much the same... only one period.  

:) come in to continue reading! New sentence so you need to capitalize the first letter. Join me to continue reading or click here to continue reading. The smiley indicates a joke usually so I'm not sure what it is referring to here.

I'm going to ask it on the forum!
prepositions striking again... they seem to be completely out of my control... :( So, can we be sure that 'in that/those moment/s' does not make any sense... it always have to be 'at that/those moment/moments'?
Hi; There is this phrase of 'in this moment' in your text Carmen, repeated another time in that essay on, I think, knowledge from books (In those moments). I checked some dictionaries but the only preposition that corresponded with you specific definition was 'at'; 'at this moment'. I'm really confused about this 'play' of prepositions! I think even the English can't agree on some of these prepositions (because it seems 'in this moment' is the name of a music band).