Javi
Improving write I think that learning to write is one of the most stills to improve your level of English, because you are practicing the grammar while you are writing. It´s very difficult doing this, should to try Thank you very much Greetings! Javier
1

Improving write To Improve My Writing

I think that learning to write is one of the most stills of the most important skills to help improve your level of English, because you are practicing the grammar while you are writing. It´s very difficult doing this, but I should to try.

Thank you very much.

Greetings! "Saludos" estado usado al fin pero "Greetings" esta usado al principio, nunca al fin. 
Javier

Good job! 

1

Improving my writing skills

I think that learning to write is one of the most important skills to improve your level of English, because you are practicing the grammar while you are writing. It´s very difficult doing this, I should try this more often

Thank you very much

Greetings!
Javier

Improving my writing

I think that learning to write is one of the most stills useful ways to improve your level of English because you are practicing the  grammar while you are writing.  It´s very difficult for me to do this, but I should to  try. 

Thank you very much.

Greetings!

Javier