minhthi1810
I write this IELTS essay in 40 minutes.Could any IELTS examiner help me to judge the bandscore of it And If you have time, Could you show me how can I improve this essay? Thank you very much! Writing task 2: Some people think that there are things individuals can do to help prevent global climate change. Others believe that action by individuals is useless and irrelevant and that it is only governments and large businesses which can make a difference. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Human have been damaging the environment ever since we realise our power to harness nature. Global warming are now frequent headline on TV and in the newspapers. Many people think it is important for individuals to take actions to avoid global warming. However, I believe that while individual actions is important, these actions should be guided and backed up by governments and large businesses. There is no denying the fact that individual people’s actions are necessary to avoid the predicted global climate change. People can use public transport instead of private vehicles, which helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions which cause climate change. Also, people can replace disposable goods with greener products such as recyclable or biodegradable packaging, or products made of recyled materials. However, these actions should be backed up by goverment and large businesses. Governments needs to invest heavily in public transport to increase the availability and reduce the price of public transport. They should also assist green product manufacturers in reducing the price of these products to make it more affordable for the general public. Furthermore, the government is essential in raising public awareness as well as leading their actions. Public service advertisements about global warming problems can raise awareness of millions of people. This is much more effective than the actions of each individual only. Finally, (I don’t have enough time to write the last two paragraph, the final point and the conclusion. The time limit is 40 minutes)