Edna
my first time This is the first time of my life in which I decide to give a change to my way of learn english. I have studied english at school, but I have not never practise it. I think this can be a good way to improve in my english. Thank you for your corrections. And I hope this is the first time of a long list.

my first time My First Time

This is the first time of in my life in which I've decided (when you use the word which then you have to follow it up "have" and "past tense" you could have also written: I decided for the first time in my life to give a change to my way of learn english the way I learn English. I have studied english English at school, but I have not never practised it. In English we put together not and ever into never I think this can be a good way to improve in my english English.
Thank you for your corrections.
And I hope this is the first time first notebook entry  of a long list many.

Well done! Notebooks are a fantastic way to learn! I hope to see many more entries from you.   

my first time

This is the first time in my life in which I decided to give a change to my way of learning English. I have studied english at school, but I have not ever practiced it. I think this can be a good way to improve in my english.
Thank you for your corrections.
And I hope this is the first time of a long list.  (better: the first time of many)