Jorge
How to use "leg it"? As far as I know, "leg it" means run, but what I do not know is if I can use it in the same way. For example: "I always leg it in the morning". As I ser it, leg it means "run after soemnthing" for example the bus. Thanks a lot!
1

How to use "leg it"?

As far as I know, "leg it" means run, but what I do not know is if I can use it in the same way. For example: "I always leg it in the morning". As I ser ser is Spanish for to be, but I still don't understand it here, did you mean As I see it?  it, leg it means "run after soemnthing something" for example the bus.
Thanks a lot!

Well done. I think you just have two typos! 

If you're just talkiing about the sport of running, then no, you can't use the expression in this sentence. 'leg it' is used when someone suddenly has to get somewhere quickly and has no choice but to run - as in Laurence's example above, or you could say that the thief stole some money and then 'legged it' ie ran away. By the way, it's a very colloquial phrase, only used in informal spoken situations.
I've never heard that expression. I'm from the US. "Legit" those is a legit word for here. :D
To run in a rush for something. "I had to leg it this morning to catch the bus"