安Ann
Purity is a kind of power Recently, l learned something from a colleague. My collleague is a girl, when she has a mission, she always try her best to accomplish it but not thinking a lot of things. It is really good and l really appreciate her. In her mind, accomplishing the mission is her goal, she did all the things just in order to achieve her target. She never think about other things. It is really cool, right? So l think that purity is a kind of power, it is powerful. Do you approve of me?

Purity is a kind of power

Recently, l learned something from a colleague. My collleague is a girl and when she has a mission, she always tries her best to accomplish it but she is not thinking about a lot of things. It is really good and l really appreciate her. In her mind, accomplishing the mission is her goal, she did all the things just in order to achieve her target. She never thinks about other things. It is really cool, right? So l think that purity is a kind of power, it is powerful. Do you approve/agree of/with me?

P.S. Very good! Well done and keep practising!

Red - Corrections

Green - Suggestions

Purity is a kind of power

Recently, l learned something from a colleague. My colleague is a girl. When she has a mission, she always tries her best to accomplish it by not thinking about a lot of other things ('anything else' would be better). It is really good and l really appreciate her. In her mind, accomplishing the a mission is her only goal. She did does all the things everything just in order to achieve her target. She never thinks about other things anything else. It is really cool, right? So l think that purity is a kind of power, it is powerful. Do you approve of agree with me?

Yes, it is really good!
i agree with u...focus on ur target then move to the other one!!