Tiffany
My one and only focus Hello all. Luckily I came from Space. So although my human language is absolutely terrible, don't tiresome. I fond of what be called the football in this land. I fell in love with it since 2010 South Africa WC. especially GER and ENG match attacks my heart.. Wow, it is football! So I wanna learn to deutch. That's what's important! Cause I'm going to germany in next year. That is my one and only focus. Beifall für Deutschland! (but I don't drink) I hope we can be friend with all. Bitte!
1

My One and Only Focus

Hello all. Luckily I come from Space. So, although my human language is absolutely terrible, don't worry tiresome. I'm fond of what be is called the football in this land. I fell in love with it since during the 2010 South African World Cup, especially the German and Enlish GER and ENG match, this nearly gave me a heart attacks my heart.. Wow, it is football! So I wanna want to learn to German deutch. That's what's important! Because I'm going to Germany in next year. That is my one and only focus. Beifall für Deutschland! (but I don't drink) I hope we can all be friends with all. Bitte!(Thank you)