Fernando
WEEKEND IN MIJAS I spent this weekend in Mijas , Malaga. My girlfriend, a couple of friends and me had planned a low-cost journey and we got the election right. We decided to go to a camping in Los Jarales (Mijas). My first impression was shocking because there were many families there, like a neighbourhood of detached houses but, instead of that, with tents and camp trailers. I have to say that living in a camping was a successful and excelent experience because it is very cheapy and there are many shops like supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, restaurants... It isn´t necessary going to the town centre and buy food out of the camping. Afterwards, families and children enjoy there: children are enjoyed by the cheering staff, parents go to the swimming pool and you can also practice sport in the sport centre. Even the beach is very near: you only cross the bridge and go down some stairs and you´ll find it. Ho However, some of the drawbacks are that there were some noisy neighbours and sleeping was sometimes difficult if they were having a party. And it is difficult to live in tents in summer because it is so hot when the Sun is up in the sky. Summing up, going to a camping is another alternative if you look for another vacations/holidays. Cheapy, adventorous, different...What else do you need? :)

WEEKEND IN MIJAS

I spent this weekend in Mijas, Malaga. My girlfriend, a couple of friends and me I had planned a low-cost journey and we chose well. got the election right. We decided to go to a campsite ing in Los Jarales (Mijas). My first impression was shocking because there were many families there, like a neighbourhood of detached houses but, instead of that, with tents and camp trailers.

I have to say that living staying in a campsite ing was an successful and excellent experience because it is very cheapy and there are many shops like supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, and restaurants... It wasn't isn´t necessary to go into going to the town centre, and we could buy food out of at the campsite ing. Afterwards, Families and children enjoyed themselves there: the children are enjoyed are entertained by the cheering staff, parents go to the swimming pool and you can also practice sport in the sport centre. Even the beach is very near. You only have to cross the bridge and go down some stairs and you're there. ´ll find it. Ho

However, some of the drawbacks are that there were some noisy neighbours and sleeping was sometimes difficult if they were having a party. And It is difficult to live in tents in summer because it is so hot when the sun is high up in the sky.

Summing up, going to a camping is another alternative if you are looking for another alternative vacations/holidays. Cheapy, full of adventure adventorous, different...What else do you need? :)

WEEKEND IN MIJAS

I spent this weekend in Mijas, Malaga. My girlfriend, a couple of friends and I had planned a low-cost journey and we chose correctly. We decided to go to a camping site in Los Jarales (Mijas). My first impression was shock because there were many families there. It was like a neighbourhood of detached houses but, with tents and camp trailers.

I have to say that living in a camping site was a successful and excellent experience because it is very cheap and there are many shops such as supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, restaurants... It isn't necessary to go to the town centre and buy food outside of the camp site. Afterwards, Families and children enjoy themselves there: children enjoy the cheering staff, parents go to the swimming pool and you can also practice sports in the sport centre. Even the beach is very near: you only have to cross the bridge and go down some stairs and there you are. Ho!

However, some of the drawbacks are that there were some noisy neighbours and sleeping was sometimes difficult if they were having a party. And it is difficult to live in tents in summer because it is so hot when the Sun is up in the sky.

To sum up, going camping is an alternate choice if you are planning vacations/holidays. Cheap, adventurous, different...What else do you need? :)