张家小贝
My Essay 67 The car has had greater effect on society than the airplane has. The innovations in transportation have affected our world greatly, making regional and international interactions more and more frequently. With the coming of automobiles, people now have great opportunities to travel much faster on holidays. The influence of cars is so enormous that according to a report more than 70% percent of big city dwellers in China choose to commute by driving. However, I believe that the benefits brought by planes are even more considerable than those brought by cars. Hence our society is more influenced by airplanes than by cars. Firstly, the time required for long-distance journey is reduced greatly by planes, thus facilitating significant interactions between people living far apart. Now it is very common for businessmen to fly to a great number of cities each day. Planes make their journey more efficient and the time saved can be better used to make more profits. For example, once I read a magazine article about a young entrepreneur’s daily life. In order to show how busy he usually is, he showed the interviewer many airline tickets, which suggested the many airplanes he had to take annually. There was once that after he woke up in the morning and played with his little daughter for a little while and finished his breakfast, he directly headed to a nearby airport to take the next airline to Paris. After negotiating with his customers in Paris, he was going to take plane to New York. In the next few days he discussed some issues with his customers there and went for some business trips with them. It only took him five days to do so many things before finally flying back to his home in Beijing. He has a high company position, and contributes to the company profits considerably. Airplanes for people like him are the most effective form of transportation that greatly decreases time needed to spend on the way.
2

The Carshas hadhave Greater effectImpact on Society than the Airplanes has.The title does not match your essay content.  "Airplanes have Greater Impact on Society than Cars"

The Innovations in transportation have affected our world greatly, making regional and international interactions more and more in greater frequency. With the coming of automobiles, people we are now having great better opportunities to travel on a much faster scale during the on holidays. The influence of cars is so enormous that according to a report, that more than 70% percent of big city dwellers in China choose to commute by driving. However, I believe that the benefits brought by planes are even more considerable than those brought by cars. Hence our society is more influenced affected greatly by airplanes than by cars.

Firstly, the time required for long-distance travel journey is reduced greatly by air transport. planes, thus facilitating This has significant interactions between people advantages for those living far apart. Now It is very common for businessmen to do business by flying to various  to a great number of cities on a daily basis each day. Planes make their not only cuts the distance but time as well.  Time is money! journey more efficient and the time saved can be better used to make more profits. For example, Once I read in a magazine article about how life is in a young entrepreneur’s daily life. In order to show how busy he usually is, he showed the interviewer the number of many airline tickets he has to prove how busy his work is. , which suggested the many airplanes he had to take annually. There was once that after Sometimes, soon after waking, he woke had just enough time to spend with his daughter before finishing a rushed breakfast and head out to the airport to catch the plane to Paris.up in the morning and played with his little daughter for a little while and finished his breakfast, he directly headed to a nearby airport to take the next airline to Paris. After negotiating with his customers in Paris, he was going to take plane Then to New York he went upon concluding his French business. In For the next few days, he discussed some issues with his customers there and went for some business trips with them. was on a whirlwind business trip, flying here and there with meet up with clients. It only took him Finally, after five days, he finally returned home to to do so many things before finally flying back to his home in Beijing. He has a high company position, and contributes greatly to the company profits considerably. Airplanes for people like him are suited to those like himself.  It is the are the most effective form of transportation that greatly decreases the travel time needed to spend on the way.

2

My Essay 67

The car has had a greater effect on society than the airplane has.

The innovations in transportation have affected our world greatly, making regional and international interactions more and more frequently. With the coming of automobiles, people now have greater opportunities to travel much faster farther on holidays. The influence of cars is so enormous that according to a report more than 70% percent of big city dwellers in China choose to commute by driving. However, I believe that the benefits brought by planes are even more considerable than those brought by cars. Hence our society is more influenced by airplanes than by cars.

Firstly, the time required for long-distance journey is reduced greatly by planes, thus facilitating significant interactions between people living far apart. Now it is very common for businessmen to fly to a great large number of cities each day. Planes make their journey more efficient and the time saved can be better used to make more profits. For example, once I read a magazine article about a young entrepreneur’s daily life. In order to show how busy he usually is, he showed the interviewer many airline tickets, which suggested the many airplanes flights he had to take annually. There was once that one time after he woke up in the morning and played with his little daughter for a little while and finished his breakfast., Then he headed directly to a nearby airport to take the next flight airline to Paris. After negotiating with his customers in Paris, he was going to take plane to New York. In the next few days he discussed some issues with his customers there and went on for some business trips with them. It only took him five days to do so many all of these things before finally flying back to his home in Beijing. He has a high company position, and contributes to the company profits considerably. For people like him airplanes are the most effective form of transportation that greatly decreases time needed to travel. spend on the way.

1

Secondly, airplanes provide people with a better method to go to places where it is usually difficulty to get there. Airlines cover vast areas of oceans and continents now are very common. This again makes the interaction much more frequent and effectively. In the past, it used to take one several months to travel across the Atlantic Ocean by ship. While nowadays airplanes provide a great way for those who have to travel overseas frequently. Several years ago, one of my classmates decided to go to Australia with his family for holidays. They bought a plane ticket and then the plane carried them there successfully. Obviously an automobile could not take them there across the vast part of oceans. Planes definitely make it possible to travel to very remote areas without having to spend years on it, another benefit that automobiles can hardly bring to us.

Admittedly, cars also make people’s lives much more convenient that this is the best choice for many families to go on vacations. However, without planes, important interactions across vast areas cannot be made easily. Worse still, people nowadays would still be restricted in a relatively small patch of the land. In Jules Verne’s well-known novel Around the World In Eighty Days, Mr. Fogg spent entire 80 days traveling around the earth that finally surprised every one of his age, even actually he gained an extra day because of the direction in which earth revolves around itself. However, now as one of the fastest planes, Boeing 747 can fly at a speed of 550 miles. Thus it only takes a little more than 45 hours for such a plane to travel the same distance as Fogg had traveled, which is a very big difference.

In summary, even though automobiles make people’s lives easier that it is a good choice for short-distance journey, airplanes influence people’s lives more greatly in ways that they reduce the time required to travel and enable people to get to remote areas across barricades such as vast oceans.

Really good job!