Laura
Living indipendently. I believe that leaving home in young age is a big step in a person’s life. On one hand, living away from home gives you the possibility to make your own decisions. You learn to take care of yourself and it is your responsibility to remember to pay the bills, to pay the car insurance etc. It helps to become more secure and mature. Nonetheless there are negative aspects, for instance, if you get sick, your parents will not be there to help you out. In addition you might miss not having the consolation of your family when you need it. On the other hand, living at home has its benefits. It helps save money, moreover since you do not have to worry about payments, cleaning and cooking, you have more time to dedicate to yourself. However living with the family has a price: your parents will always be there to judge your actions. As far as I am concerned living alone helps young adults become more responsible. When my brother left home he really started growing up. Now after five years he is a man, he is able to manage the house and his finances perfectly.
1

Living indipendently.

I believe that leaving home in at a young age is a big step in a person’s life.

On one hand, living away from home gives you the possibility to make your own decisions. You learn to take care of yourself and it is your responsibility to remember to pay the bills, to pay the car insurance etc. It helps to become more secure and mature. Nonetheless there are negative aspects, for instance, if you get sick, your parents will not be there to help you out. In addition, you might miss not having the consolation of your family when you need it.

On the other hand, living at home has its benefits. It helps save money, moreover since you do not have to worry about payments, cleaning and cooking, you have more time to dedicate to yourself. However living with the family has a price: your parents will always be there to judge your actions.

As far as I am concerned, living alone helps young adults become more responsible. When my brother left home, he really started growing up. Now after five years he is a man, and he is able to manage the house and his finances perfectly.