Antonio
The good time do not last long I'm sad becouse today I'm back to work after one great weekend! Yesterday, I and my wife go to San Foca with my family, between sleep and eat between smile and long talks the day is fly, it's funny and relaxing. We go to the beach but after two hours is started to rain but (non mi è dispiaciuto) I was happy anyway becose we go everybody to eat a ice cream(i'm in diet), for me the simple moment it's very important.....
1

The good time does not last long

I'm sad because today I'm back to at work after one a great weekend!
Yesterday, I and my wife and I went  go to San Foca with my family, between sleeping and eating, and between smiling e and long talks the day flew is fly, it's it was funny and relaxing.
We go went to the beach but after two hours is started to rain but (non mi è dispiaciuto) I was happy anyway because we all went go everybody to eat a ice creams (I'm on diet), for me the a simple moment but it's very important to me.....

1

The good times don't last long...

I'm sad because today I'm back at work after a great weekend!

Yesterday, my wife and I went to San Foca with my family, and between sleeping, eating, smiling and long talks the day flew by, and was enjoyable and relaxing.

We went to the beach but after two hours it started to rain; but (non mi è dispiaciuto) despite that, I was happy because everybody had an ice cream (I'm on a diet), and for me the simple moments are very important.....