Anastasia
Correct this text, please. It's all about winning, isn't it? During all my life I was told that the most important thing was to take part and winning was something secondary. But that's not right. When you think that way you're already expecting your failure. If you wanna win, you have to do your best or even more. And I'm talking not only about fight or sport. It can be your job, English classes, raising a child, making some alcoholic drinks, cleaning up your room, being a friend, a daughter, a son, a parent. I guarantee that it will be hard, I guarantee that at some point you'll lose your faith in yourself and you'll want to quit. But I also guarantee that if you do everything you can, you'll become successful in business, relationship, life. And it's worth it. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do. Every person is guilty of this mistake at one time or another. In fact, people who achieved something huge, successful people, they fell down dozens and hundreds times. And the only difference is that they could stand up over and over again. So, it's your choice, whether to stand up after your falling and start all over again or refuse to go further and remain that dreamer.

Correct this text, please.

It's all about winning, isn't it?
During all my life I was told that the most important thing was to take part and winning was something secondary. But that's not right. When you think that way you're already expecting your failure. If you wanna want to win {wanna is a slang}, you have to do your best or even more. And I'm talking not only about fight or sport. It can be your job, English classes, raising a child, making some alcoholic drinks, cleaning up your room, being a friend, a daughter, a son, a parent.
I guarantee that it will be hard, I guarantee that at some point you'll lose your faith in yourself and you'll want to quit. But I also guarantee that if you do everything you can, you'll become successful in business, relationship, life. And it's worth it.
When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do. Every person is guilty of this mistake at one time or another.
In fact, people who achieved something huge, successful people, they fell down dozens and hundreds of times. And the only difference is that they could stand up over and over again.
So, it's your choice, whether to stand up after your falling fall and start all over again or refuse to go further and remain that dreamer.

Excellent!!  :)