Marco França
What did I do Sunday On Sunday, I woke up at 9:30 am and I didn't leave my room for nothing. Actually, I wish to play Tennis but my friend didn't want to. He came to my house where we talked about his new hobby "photograpy". He is totally crazy about this. As soon as my friend left, I went to play Skyrim for a while. There was a long time that I don't play it. At around 4 pm, I went to watch soccer on TV. My team lost the match, I was so nervous! But these things happen! At night, I went to pick my girlfriend to stay with me. We tried to watch some movies. Unfotunately, we don't like anything we watched. Then, I took her home. As soon as I came home, I went to bed and I slept at about midnight.
2

What did I do Sunday

On Sunday, I woke up at 9:30 am and I didn't leave my room for anything nothing. Actually, I wanted wish to play Tennis but my friend didn't want to. He came to my house where we talked about his new hobby "photograpy". He is totally crazy about it this.
As soon as my friend left, I went to play Skyrim for a while. There was a long time that I don't play it.
At around 4 pm, I went to watch soccer on TV. My team lost the match, I was so nervous! But these things happen!
At night, I went to pick up my girlfriend to stay with me. We tried to watch some movies. Unfotunately, we don't like anything we watched. Then, I took her home.
As soon as I came home, I went to bed and I slept at about midnight.

Notes: In the second sentence you could use "wished"; but, it's not commonly used in this context so I replaced "wish" with "wanted".

To me the last sentence is a bit awkward.  

As soon as I came home, I went to bed and I slept, it was about midnight.