Writing 2: Review for a restaurant I have to write a review for a magazin, telling others readers what the establishment is like and giving them a recommendation. "New restaurant! "Beauty Italia" is the name of the new restaurant located in Ball street. Like its name says, it's an Italian restaurant and if you come in, you'll feel like you're in Italia. Isn't it wonderful? The restaurant serves Italian dishes, whose dishes most popular are pizza and you can try each kind of pizza you can imagine. Besides, you can eat pasta Carbonara and pasta Bolognese. Regarding the decorating, the walls of the restaurant are covered by photos of Italia. The lights are weak, so this creates a romantic atmosphere. The waiters are gentle and they will always recommend you the dishes you'll like the most. The prices are not too expensive, because four individuals can eat with less of 30 euros. In my opinion, you should try the Mediterranean pizza, because it's the most healthy pizza and the one that has the best savour. I hope you can go there for seeing with your own eyes how special place is. (Thanks for reading!)

Writing 2: Review for a restaurant

I have to write a review for a magazine, telling others readers what the establishment is like and giving them a recommendation.

"New restaurant!

"Beauty Italia" is the name of the new restaurant located in Ball Sstreet. Like its name says, it's an Italian restaurant and if you come in, you'll feel like you're in Italyia. Isn't that it wonderful?

The restaurant serves Italian dishes, with the most popular dish being whose dishes most popular are pizza and you can try every each kind of pizza you could evercan imagine. Besides, you can eat pasta Carbonara and pasta Bolognese. Regarding the decorations or ambience is more naturaldecorating, the walls of the restaurant are covered withby photos of Italyia. The lights are dimmedweak, whichso this creates a romantic atmosphere. The waiters are helpfulgentle and they will always recommend you the dishes you'll like the most.

The prices are not too expensive, because four individuals can eat forwith less thanof 30 euros. In my opinion, you should try the Mediterranean pizza, because it's the healthiestmost healthy pizza and the one that has the best flavor or flavoursavour.

I hope you can go there and seefor seeing with your own eyes how special thisplace is.

(Thanks for reading!)