Ada
Eid Mubarak Today Muslims from all over the world will celebrate Eid al-Fitr. Which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan.  Ramadan is the most auspicious month of the year, and Eid al-Fitr is also like New Year for us Muslims. Muslims of various ethnic minorities in China will celebrate Eid al-Fitr . including Kazakh. Uygur and Hui. Here I wish all Muslims around the world Eid Mubarak. .
1

Eid Mubarak

Today Muslims from all over the world will celebrate Eid al-Fitr. Which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan.
 Ramadan is the most auspicious month of the year, and Eid al-Fitr is also like New Year for us Muslims.
Muslims of various ethnic minorities in China will celebrate Eid al-Fitr, including Kazakh, Uygur/Uyghur, and Hui.
Here I wish all Muslims around the world Eid Mubarak.
.

太好了。

Here in the US, we don't always get to learn anything about them except how bad certain countries are, so it's nice to learn something about the culture for once. :) Eid Mubarak to y'all.

Eid Mubarak

Today Muslims from all over the world will celebrate Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan.
Muslims of various ethnic minorities in China will celebrate Eid al-Fitr, including the Kazakh, Uygur, and Hui peoples. 

Eid Mubarak to you Ada
@Nadia. In my country the Eid is 29th.july. Eid Mubarak. oraz ayteng habel bolsen :) 开斋节快乐
In my country, the Eid is Tomorrow :) Eid Mubarak <3