Carmen
What is your favourite TV series? My favourite TV series is "The Sopranos". It is a ficion series but it says that The Sopranos is based in a real italian family. It was recorded arount the year 2000 and it was premiered in USA on HBO channel. The series has 6 seasons with 13 episodes each one. It is a renowned series that it was set in New Jersey and it tells the lifes of the members of a gan. they are italian gansters who live in USA but they are in touch with other italian gansters who live in Italy. Even if they are not normal people, in the series there are typical storylines life family life or romance troubles. The main characters are Tony Soprano, Carmela Soprano and Tony´s psychologist. Tony Soprano is the boss of the gang. He comes from a ganster family but he is an unusual ganster boss because he tries to help people, like his neighbourds, and also because he has a lot of traumas and he decide to visit a psychologist and this cause him some problems with some members of the gan. An other main character is Carmela Soprano. She is Tony´s wife and she knows all about Tony´s life. She is always trying to cover up her husband´s business and for a while she decide to leave form Tony because she doesn´t like this sort of life. But finally they decide to stay together. And finally, and other important character is Tony´s psychologist. In the first of the series Tony fall in love with her but she is a good professional and finally she is only a very good friend of Tony and she helps him a lot. This series has cross-generational appeal (although not for very young people) and it has millions of fans worldwide. Until the premier of Game of Thrones, The Sopranos have been the most-watched series of all time. The Sopranos have had a lot of success no only in USA, but in too many other countries.

What is your favourite TV series?

My favourite TV series is "The Sopranos". It is a fictional series but it says that The Sopranos is based in supposedly based on a real italian family. It was recorded filmed around the year 2000, and it was premiered in the USA on HBO channel. The series has 6 seasons with 13 episodes each one.
         It is a renowned series that it was is set in New Jersey, and it tells the lifes of the members of a gang. They are italian gangsters who live in the USA, but they are in touch with other italian gangsters who live in Italy. Even if they are not normal people, in the series there are typical storylines about life, family life, or and romance troubles.
        The main characters are Tony Soprano, Carmela Soprano and Tony's psychologist. Tony Soprano is the boss of the gang. He comes from a gangster family, but he is an unusual gangster boss because he tries to help people, like his neighbours, and also because he has a lot of trauma and. He decides to visit a psychologist and this causes him some problems with some members of the gang.
        Another main character is Carmela Soprano. She is Tony's wife, and she knows all about Tony's life. She is always trying to cover up her husband's business and for a while she decided to leave Tony because she didn't like that sort of life. But eventually they decided to stay together.
        And finally, and Another important character is Tony's psychologist. In the first season of the series Tony falls in love with her, but she is a good professional and finally she is only remains a very good friend of Tony, and she helping him when he needed it.

This series has cross-generational appeal (although not for very young people) and it has millions of fans worldwide. Until the premier of Game of Thrones, The Sopranos have been the most-watched series of all time. The Sopranos have had a lot of success no only in USA, but in too many other countries.

What is your favourite (favorite is the US spelling) TV series?

My favourite TV series is "The Sopranos". It is a ficional series, but it says that The Sopranos is based in a real Italian family. (Nationalities and languages are capitalized in English) It was recorded started around the year 2000 and it was premiered in the USA on HBO channel. The series has 6 seasons with 13 episodes in each one.

It is a renowned series that it was set in New Jersey and it tells the lives of the members of a mafia gang. They are Italian gangsters who live in the USA but they are in touch with other Italian gangsters who live in Italy. Even if they are not normal people, in the series there are typical storylines about family life or romantic troubles.

The main characters are Tony Soprano, Carmela Soprano and Tony´s psychologist. Tony Soprano is the boss of the gang. He comes from a gangster family but he is an unusual gangster boss because he tries to help people, like his neighbors, and also because he has a lot of traumas and he decides to visit a psychologist and this causes him some problems with some members of the gang.
Another main character is Carmela Soprano. She is Tony´s wife and she knows all about Tony´s life. She is always trying to cover up her husband´s business and for a while she decide to leave form Tony because she doesn´t like this sort of life. But finally they decide to stay together.
And finally, another important character is Tony´s psychologist. In the first At the beginning of the series, Tony falls in love with her but she is a good professional, and finally she is only a very good friend of Tony and she helps him a lot.

This series has cross-generational appeal (although not for very young people) and it has millions of fans worldwide. Until the premiere of Game of Thrones, The Sopranos has been the most watched series of all time. The Sopranos has had a lot of success not only in the USA, but in too  also in many other countries.