Awais
100 Words for Madam Mumford (Correct it please) An hour ago, I had a trial session with Madam Mumford, I really appreciate her for giving me 29 minutes from her tight schedule. Although my internet connection was little noisy but she adjusted herself with that. She is really good professional teacher, I find her very cooperative and kind. Her teaching methodology was excellent. She identifies my speaking mistakes and correct them in a professional way. She asses my speaking skill for IELTS and advise me to improve my accent. She also guides me to google some learning material of IELTS. I really enjoyed talking with her. I really grateful to her. May Allah (God) give her lot of happiness in his life and hereafter. Ameen
2

100 Words for Madam Mumford (Correct it please)

An hour ago, I had a trial session with Madam Mumford, I really appreciate her for giving me 29 minutes from her tight schedule. Although my internet connection was little noisy, but she adjusted herself withto that. She is a really good professional teacher, I findfound her very cooperative and kind. Her teaching methodology was excellent. She identifieds my speaking mistakes and corrected them in a professional way. She assesed my speaking skill for IELTS, and advised me to improve my accent. She also guideds me to google some learning material ofabout IELTS. I really enjoyed talking with her. I am really grateful to her.
May Allah (God) give her a lot of happiness in his life and hereafter. Ameen.

Great job!

1

100 Words for Madam Mumford (Correct them please)

An hour ago, I had a trial session with Madam Mumford, I really appreciate her for giving me 29 minutes from her tight schedule. Although my internet connection was a little noisy but she adapted well to it.  She is a really good, professional teacher, I found her very cooperative and kind. Her teaching methodology was excellent. She identified my speaking mistakes and corrected them in a professional way. She assessed my speaking level for IELTS and advised me to improve my accent. She also suggested that I Google some IELTS learning material. I really enjoyed talking with her. I am really grateful to her.
May Allah (God) give her lots of happiness in this life and the next. Amen

[<em>She might prefer you to call her Miss, Ms or Mrs Mumford instead of Madam!  You need to ask her.  Well done and keep up the good work, Michael</em>]

1

An hour ago, I had a trial session with Madam Mumford,. I really appreciated her for giving me 29 minutes from her tight schedule. Although my internet connection was little noisy, but she adjusted herself with that. She is a really good professional teacher,. I find found her very cooperative and kind. Her teaching methodology was excellent. She identifiesd my speaking mistakes and corrected them in a professional way. She assesed my speaking skill for IELTS and advised me to improve my accent. She also guidesd me to "google" some learning material of IELTS. I really enjoyed talking with her. I really grateful to for her time.

Yes, she's one of the best teachers around!
Thanks a lot madam for you compliments, but could you please tell me why Sir Michel converted all verbs into their second form. Just give a look to correction.