Sandra
Help me translate this into Korean for a concert! (Please? Qiuck answers appreciated) Hi! My friend and I are going to give a card to a Korean group visiting for a showcase tomorrow, and we really want to write it in Korean so that the boys will be able to understand it. The problem isthat our Korean isn't that good yet and we're in need of some tutoring, or rather some quick translations. The more we can write out in Korean, the better. Thank you on beforehand! The message: It's so much fun that you've come to Sweden. Thank you so much and thank you for all your hard work. Make sure to stay healthy and happy, and we'll always support you. Please never stop being who you are. P.S. We gave you 2 bags of "Bilar". Please enjoy the candy. The white ones are the best ;)

It's so much fun that you've come to Sweden.

오빠들이 스웨덴에 와서 너무 좋아요.

(Actually, 오빠 means older brother but, Korean girls normally use 오빠 when they call boy groups)

Thank you so much and thank you for all your hard work.

힘들었을텐데 정말 고맙습니다.

Make sure to stay healthy and happy, and we'll always support you.  
항상 건강하시고 행복하세요 우리가 언제나 응원할게요.

Please never stop being who you are.

항상 지금과 같으시길 바래요.

P.S. We gave you 2 bags of "Bilar". Please enjoy the candy. The white ones are the best ;)

P.S.(or also can use "추신" instead of "P.S") Bilar 두봉지를 드렸는데 맛있게 드세요. 하얀색이 최고에요 ;)

Here you go: 여러분들이 스웨덴까지 오다니 너무 즐겁습니다. 여러분들의 노고에 다시한번 감사드립니다. 건강하시고 행복하세요. 우리가 항상 서포트 할께요. 항상 지금과 같으시길 바래요. P.S 저희가 Billar 두 봉지를 준비했어요. 맛있게 드시길 바라고 하얀색이 더 맛있어요.