Julia
Can you help me translate this? My Chinese boyfriend and I have been dating for 1 month and I would like to write him a letter in Chinese; however, my Chinese is not very good when it comes to expressing my feelings, so please, may you translate this to Chinese? Thank you very much! ◘ It has not been long since we met, but I feel like we have known each other for a long time. I think I have found in you everything I was looking in a partner. You may not know but I keep thinking of you all day long. I'm sorry sometimes I don't accept your compliments, it is because I am a little bit shy and my self-esteem is not very high. However, I promise I will work on it for you. I like when we are talking about the future, I think I really like thinking we will be together, not forever, because it is impossible, but until the end of our lives. If we ever break up, I want you to know that I will never forget you, because you are my first love. You're the first person I have ever loved this much. I'm afraid you may stop loving me. I know it sounds stupid but my hearts needs you (haha). I keep waiting for your messages and I love when I wake up and realize you have sent me messages, this really makes my day. I'm sorry I say "I love you" many times, but I want you to feel my love, I like expressing my feelings. I know you have difficulties when you want to express yours(your feelings), I don't know why, but I will not pressure you. But I want you to know that I will always be here to listen to you and support you when you need me. Forgive me for this simple message, but it is from my heart. I love you◘ I know it is very long, but I hope you can help me =D Thank you very much!
4

Can you help me translate this?

My Chinese boyfriend and I have been dating for 1 month and I would like to write him a letter in Chinese; however, my Chinese is not very good when it comes to expressing my feelings, so please, may you translate this to Chinese? Thank you very much!

I am translating according to the nuance in your English.  It won't be a direct and an exacting one.

It has not been long since we met, but I feel like we have known each other for a long time. 我们相識不久但似乎已經渡過一段長期了.

I think I have found in you everything I was looking in a partner.

我認為在一个偶像的完滿都可以在你心中找到.

You may not know but I keep thinking of you all day long.

你可不知, 我長日在思維着你.

I'm sorry sometimes I don't accept your compliments,

我有時很抱歉沒有接受你的稱讚

it is because I am a little bit shy and my self-esteem is not very high.

是因我有點怕羞而自尊不多

However, I promise I will work on it for you.

不过我会保証為你加勤改進我的缺失

I like when we are talking about the future,

我很喜歡談論我们的將来

I think I really like thinking we will be together,

我很想我们能在一起

not forever, because it is impossible, but until the end of our lives.

雖不是永遠, 這是不可能的, 至少一生可同共

If we ever break up,

宛如一旦我们分手

I want you to know that I will never forget you,

你要知道, 我難忘於你

because you are my first love.

是因你是我的初恋

You're the first person I have ever loved this much.

你是我的第一个鍾情.

I'm afraid you may stop loving me.

我恐怕一朝你的眷爱会離别奔飛

I know it sounds stupid but my hearts needs you (haha).

我知道聽起来可笑, 但我的心須要有你

I keep waiting for your messages

我在等待你青鳥的音信

and I love when I wake up

而眠醒後

and realize you have sent me messages, this really makes my day.

見到已得到来音, 真令我心魂飛九霄

I'm sorry I say "I love you" many times,

對不起, 說太多了 "我愛你" 

but I want you to feel my love,

但我想你你知道我內心聲

I like expressing my feelings

我喜於能表白我的情緒

I know you have difficulties when you want to express yours(your feelings),

我知你難於表出你心衷的千言萬語

I don't know why, but I will not pressure you.

我不知為何不会強迫你

But I want you to know that I will always be here to listen to you and support you when you need me.

雖然如此, 你要知道當你要我的時侯, 我会總在你身傍, 聽着你的訴辭, 支持你的决定

Forgive me for this simple message, but it is from my heart. I love you

請原諒此簡單的字條, 全都是我心中語. 海棠愛君.

I know it is very long, but I hope you can help me =D
Thank you very much!

2

Can you help me translate this?

◘ It has not been long since we met, but I feel like we have known each other for a long time.I think I have found in you everything I was looking in a partner.You may not know but I keep thinking of you all day long. I'm sorry sometimes I don't accept your compliments, it is because I am a little bit shy and my self-esteem is not very high. However, I promise I will work on it for you. I like when we are talking about the future, I think I really like thinking we will be together, not forever, because it is impossible, but until the end of our lives. If we ever break up, I want you to know that I will never forget you, because you are my first love. You're the first person I have ever loved this much. I'm afraid you may stop loving me. I know it sounds stupid but my hearts needs you (haha). I keep waiting for your messages and I love when I wake up and realize you have sent me messages, this really makes my day. I'm sorry I say "I love you" many times, but I want you to feel my love, I like expressing my feelings. I know you have difficulties when you want to express yours(your feelings), I don't know why, but I will not pressure you. But I want you to know that I will always be here to listen to you and support you when you need me. Forgive me for this simple message, but it is from my heart. I love you◘ 

我们认识的时间虽然不长,但我却感觉我们早已相识。在你身上我可以找到所有我心中美好的样子。你可能不知道,但我整天都会想着你。很抱歉,有时我无法接受你的称赞,那是因为我还很害羞,而且也有点小自卑。可我保证,为了你我一定会改的。我很喜欢我们一起聊聊未来,我真的相信我们会在一起,虽不是地老天荒,但此生足矣。假如有一天我们分手了,我也想让你知道,我一辈子也不会忘记你的,你是我的初恋,而且你是第一个值得我付出这么多的人。我也担心你会不爱我,我知道这听起来很傻,但我真的离不开你(呵呵)。你知道我会一直等你的消息,而每当我睁开眼,收到你的消息后,这一整天都是美好的。对不起我说了太多次“我爱你”,但我想让你知道这就是我爱你的心,这就是我的感受。我知道你难于表达你的感受,虽然我不知道为什么,但我不会给你压力。我只想让你知道我会一直陪着你,听你倾诉,支持你。原谅我发这个消息给你,但这是我的心里话。我爱你!

I know you're a good girl, and wish you!

Thank you very much!