Mostafa
About italki, Ideas to improve the site, share your ideas too . 1. My exeprience : In my opinion and after few days in Italki, I see Italki is the best social network for learning languages, at least from the sites I know. The best thing in this site is that you find people who can correct essays,notebooks you write here , Also you find answers from native speakers about languages. Also, you find many people study hard to learn languages , you find them post essays,notebooks and ask questions periodically .. all of that make you have a big motivation to study hard like them and learn languages you desire to learn. About partenrs, not everyone is serious here, not enough to see someone types in his profile that he wants to learn language, for me I try to find 2 partenrs : one who wants to learn Arabic so I can help him with that and he helps me learn English , and another one who wants to imporve his English too so we can practice toghether, but I didn't find any of them till now because it's hard to find serious people and sometimes they have partners already or they study with their own way , luckyone who finds serious partners :) _________________________________ 2. Ideas to improve the site : 1- Site should have mobile app, even the mobile site deosn't work well 2-many guys I think is here to find girls to chat , this site is not chat rooms or public social site , this site is for learning languages only .. the site should find a solution for this. 3- I want to know who like my notebooks, questions, notebooks or my comments even. 4- If I see good essay or good question for the language I learn , I want to have a way to get notifications when someone answer, correct or comment, because I may forget to check it after. 5- I want to have an option to modify or delete my posts in the site. 5- I don't know why you should certain language when you post any discussion, sometimes there're general discussions for all languages. That's all ideas I have remembered when I typed this, If you have any other ideas you can add it here :)
1

About italki, Ideas to improve the site, share your ideas too.

1. My experience :

In my opinion, and after few days in on Italki, I see that Italki is the best social network for learning languages, at least from the sites I know.

The best thing in about this site is that you can find people who can correct the essays and notebooks that you write on here. Also, you can find answers from native speakers about languages.

Also In addition, you find many people who study hard to learn languages, you find them and who post essays, notebooks and ask questions periodically .. all of that which make you have a big motivation motivates you to study hard like them and learn the languages you desire to learn.

About Regarding partenrs partners, not everyone is serious here. It's not enough to see that someone types has typed (or written) in his profile that he wants to learn a language. for me In my case, I try to find 2 partners: one who wants to learn Arabic so I can help him with that and he helps me learn English, and another one who wants to improve his English too so we can practice together. but However, I didn't find haven't found any of them until now because it's hard to find serious people and sometimes they have partners already or they study with in their own way. luckyone who finds You are lucky if you find serious partners :)

_________________________________

2. Ideas to improve the site :

1- The site should have mobile app, even the mobile site doesn't work well.

2- I think many guys is are here to find girls to chat with. This site is not a chat rooms or a public social site.  This site is for learning languages only .. The site should find a solution for this. 

3- I want to know who likes my notebooks, questions, notebooks or my comments even.

4- If I see a good essay or a good question for in the language that I am learning, I want to have a way to get notifications when someone answers, corrects or comments, because I may forget to check it after.

5- I want to have an option to modify or delete my posts in on the site.

5- I don't know why you should select? certain languages when you post any a discussion. Sometimes there are general discussions for all languages.

That's Those are all ideas I have remembered when I typed while typing this. If you have any other ideas you can add it here :)

Nice!  Very good ideas.  I agree!  :)

Maybe if they add exercises of the language we are learning, like in busuu(another page to learn languages). And people can correct them like here, but they are specific questions, not something you wanna write. I'm agree with you, Italki is the best network for learning English I found at the moment.