Wendy
Hello! I am new in this blog. Hello! I am a study of Spain, my nivel of English is really low, I´m sorry for the lacks of spelling. I don´t know that writting.. I going to write about my last trip. The last week, I was in France, with 8 friends, in a campment for learning France. In the las week we noted that the education of Spain was bad, because in this campment there was childrens of Poland, Hungary, Belgium and France. All childrens spoken very good the Spanish, France and English!! I study English since i was 6 years, and my nivel is very bad, (you can see it) and they study English for 4 years, and them level is much higher than mine, and one Hungarian goes 2 years stuying Spanish and he can speak with me, He speak English and France!! I goes 4 years studying Fraçais and I can´t speak with nobody.. In English neither.. Probably they will think that I am I the bad student but the 9 childrens that we went France.. None had the level to communicate. The difference is, they have 4/5 hours a week of language, and in Spain up to 3 º ESO's only 2 hours Ans all years we start with the present simple... *Small reflection* Sorry for my mistakes!!!!
1

Hello! I am new in this blog.

Hello! I am a study of from Spain, my nivel level of English is really low, I´m sorry for the lacks of spelling.
I don´t know that writting.. I going to write about my last trip.
The last week, I was in France, with 8 friends, in a campment for learning to learn France.
In the last week we noted that the education of from Spain was bad, because in this that campment there was childrens of Poland, Hungary, Belgium and France. All childrens spoken very good the Spanish, France and English!!
I have studied study English since I was 6 years, and my nivel level is very bad, (you can see it) and they have studied study English for 4 years, and them level is much higher than mine, and one Hungarian have been studying goes 2 years stuying the Spanish and he can speak with me, He speaks English and France!!
I have been studying goes 4 years studying the Fraçais and I can´t speak with nobody.. In English neither..
Probably they will think that I am I the bad student but the 9 childrens that we went to France.. None had the level to communicate.
The difference is, they have 4/5 hours a week of language, and in Spain up to 3 º ESO's only 2 hours
Ans all years we start with the present simple...
*Small reflection*
Sorry for my mistakes!!!!

1

Hello! I am new in this blog.

Hello! I am a student from Spain and my level of English is really low. I´m sorry for the wrong spelling.

I am bad at writting..So I am going to write about my last trip.

Last week I was with my 8 friends in France. We were in a compartment to learning French. *
In that last week (during that week) we noted(observed) that the education in Spain was(is) bad. Because in that compartment there were children from Poland, Hungary, Belgium and France and all childrens spoke very good(fluent) Spanish, France and English!!

I started learning English since I was 6 years old, but still my level is very bad, (as you can see it (yeah I see it :-P)) and they studied English just for 4 years, and their level is much higher than mine. One Hungarian boy studied Spanish just for 2 years and he could easily communicate with me. He also speaks English and French!! I studied French for 4 years and still can´t talk with anybody in French, not even in English.
Probably(perhaps) they would think that I am a bad student, but out of 9 childrens who went to France, nobody had the level to communicate.
The difference is that they have 4/5 hours language class(training) per week, and in Spain up to 3 hours only (??º ESO's only 2 hours ??)

*Small reflection*
Sorry for my mistakes!!!!

1

Hello! I am new to this blog.

Hello! I am studying in Spain, my level of English is really low, I´m sorry for the lacks of spelling.
I don´t know about writting.. I going to write about my last trip.
The last week, I was in France, with 8 friends, in a campment for learning French.
In the last week we noted that the education of Spain was bad, because in this campment there was childrens of Poland, Hungary, Belgium and France. All childrens spoken very good the Spanish, France and English!!
I studied English since i was 6, and my level is very bad, (you can see it) and they study English for 4 years, and them level is much higher than mine, and one Hungarian goes 2 years stuying Spanish and he can speak with me, He speak English and France!!
I goes 4 years for studying Fraçais and I can´t speak with nobody.. In English neither..
Probably they will think that I am I the bad student but the 9 childrens that we went France.. None had the level to communicate.
*Small reflection*
Sorry for my mistakes!!!!