Lorna
Leave or Stay I work in HR department and I am responsible for social insurance. I have to deal with huge of work everyday. I found it very difficult to make a dent in my skills. As far as I'm concerned, you have to improve yourself, otherwise you won't get a pay increase or get more opportunities to change your job position. If I quitted my job, I would find another one and have a pay increase but at the same time I would have to take a risk of unemployment. I am thinking of leaving or staying at my company right now.

Leave or Stay

I work in an HR department and I am responsible for social insurance. I have to deal with a huge amount of work everyday. I find it very difficult to make an improvement to my skills. As far as I'm concerned, you have to improve yourself, otherwise you won't get a pay increase or get more opportunities to change your job position.

If I quit my job, I would find another one and earn a pay increase but at the same time I would have to take a risk of becoming unemployment. I am thinking of leaving or staying at my company right now.