Sherry
My Homesick Today I made a "taro cake ". It is a Chinese local food in my hometowm. This is my first time and I made it! It's so delicious. It reminds me to remember my grandmother. When I arrivered USA after two months my grandmother was gone,But she always in my heart.I hope she will be happy in haven! I will miss her all the time, I also miss my family who live in China!

My I'm Homesick

Today I made a "taro cake." It is a Chinese local food in my hometowm. This is my the first time and I've ever made it! It's so delicious. It reminds me to remember of my grandmother. When I arrivered USA after Two months after I arrived in the USA, my grandmother was gone, but she is always in my heart. I hope she will be happy in haven heaven! I will miss her all the time. I also miss my family who live in China!

Well done!

My I am Homesick

Today, I made a "taro cake". It is a Chinese local food in my hometown. This is my first time and I made it (or, "This is the first time I tried making it")! It's so delicious. It reminds me to remember of my grandmother. When I arrivered arrived (no "r") in USA after two months after my grandmother left us was gone , but she is always in my heart. I hope she will be happy in haven heaven! I will miss her all the time. (period not comma) I also miss my family who are living in China!