Winnie
India exhibition in 2013 Last Sept., we went to India for exhibition. Yes, this is my first to here. So I collected some information, such as weather, food, custom, taboo and sightseeing. Hope it was nice trip. The day befoe exibtion, we went to Exhibition Hall to check everything was OK. But we never image there was some promblems we met----NO pump and NO water tank. But you know that some client promised that they would borrow one pump, but he lied. If no pump, means nothing. We planed to do a DEMO---solar pumping system. Pump must be here. Everyone was worried, and we begand to call our clients to ask help. And finally, one client agreed to send one pump to our booth. In China, we often said: Trouble never come single. Our booth contractor did water tank, but it was broken when we put water in it. Big trouble is it? Their guys took me to their market to look for it, but in vain. Lucky always around. Our good friend told us where to find water tank, and finally we got it. The exhibition could go on smoothly. During exhibition, we met good dealer who invited us to their company and they took us to see Taj Mahal. I heard that in one day, from different time, Taj is different. Is there someone who saw different Taj? If Yes, show us the beatiful view.