Yuu
Why is it so hard to learn linguistics? Memorizing definitions of linguistics terms is, without doubt, a nighmare. The descriptions are always long and obsure, without vivid examples to define and support the definitions themselves. I guess there are some people, me included, who are unintelligent in terms of linguistics, and can never get the gist of it. But recently, I stumbled into a website, finding a series of lectures, whose main aim is to demonstrate, step by step, how to understand linguistics. It is slightly easier for me to understand the subject. Although, the series are loosely structured and do not cover the whole concept of every part. Is there any good methodology to learn linguistics? I have no idea why an interesting subject frequently affecting our everyday lives, suddenly become so vague and far away.
1

Why is it so hard to learn linguistics?

Memorizing definitions of linguistics terms is, without doubt, a nighmare. The descriptions are always long and obsure, without vivid examples to define and support the definitions themselves. I guess there are some people, me myself included, who are unintelligent in terms of not good at linguistics, and can never get the gist of it.
But recently, I stumbled into onto a website finding which has a series of lectures whose main aim is to demonstrate, step by step, how to understand linguistics. It is slightly easier for me to understand the subject. Although, the series are is loosely structured and do does not cover the whole concept of every part. everything.
Is there any good methodology to learn linguistics? I have no idea why an interesting subject which frequently affecting affects our everyday lives has suddenly become so vague and far away.

Nice job! 

Is there anyone who is kind enough to help me correct my writing? Tks in advance~