Junior J Rodriguez H
Just English. Learning a new language is such a remarkable experience. It's nothing but a trouble! It takes your time, changes your mood and hits you at the face when you can't fix mistakes such a pronuncing right difficult words. I already know why so many don't find of learning english a funny and enjoyable experience. I keep on trying to get out what I want to say. I usually practice by voice on skype with native speakers, they help me and I help them back with their spanish. I always keep on saying to myself that I can! Because if they have developed a good spoken spanish, which by the way is tougher than english, why then I can't make my english more fluent ? There is no reason, so I won't throw in the towel.
1

I corrected this whole thing... notes and everything, then it just vanished!!! Argh!!!! Stupid tablet -_-

1

Just English.
Learning a new language is such a remarkable experience. It's nothing but a trouble! It takes your time, changes your mood and hits you at in the face when you can't fix mistakes such a pronuncing right difficult words correctly. I already know why so many don't find of learning English a funny and enjoyable experience. I keep on trying to get out express what I want to say. I usually practice by voice on skype with native speakers,. They help me and I help them back with their Spanish. I always keep on saying to myself that I can do it! Because if they have developed a good spoken Spanish, (which, by the way is tougher than english), why then I can't make my english more fluent ? There is no reason, so but I won't throw in the towel yet.

Sorry you're having so much trouble!