Natalia S
Thoughts about myself Hi! So, I want to tell you about myself :). My favourite thing to do is sport, I can do it and talk about it almost the whole day! And this is because one day I said to myself: "I must become slim and healthy!" So I am. I must also study English because of my wish to get a new job. That's why I have to practise speaking and writing more and more. What else? I'm listening Lana del Ray right now :)) Bye everyone!

Thoughts about myself

Hi! So, I want to tell you about myself :).
My favourite thing to do (activity/ hobby) is sport, I can do it and talk about it almost the whole day all day long! And this is because one day I said to myself: "I must become slim and healthy!" So I am ( I did / I became).
I must also study English because of my I wish to get a new job. That's why I have to practise speaking and writing more and more.
What else? I'm listening to Lana del Ray right now :))
Bye everyone!

Thoughts about myself

My favourite thing to do is exercise sport, I can do it exercise and talk about it for almost the whole day! And This is because one day I said to myself: "I must become slim and healthy!" So I am.
I must also study English because of my wish to get a new job. That's why I have to practise speaking and writing more and more.
What else? I'm listening to Lana del Ray right now. :))
Bye everyone!