Shabnam
An IELTS Essay: Computer Technology Or Basic Needs: please help me with corrections. thanks so much Question: (Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer). The debate over whether governments should spend money on computer technology or on basic needs is open to discuss. I think that although both the basic needs and computing are important so that none of them is ignorable, investing on computer technology could be more convenient for every country. To develop countries, it is necessary governments to solve the basic needs of their countries and to meet those basic needs; the first measure is t find the root of the problems. It is acknowledged that the root of problems is poverty. To solve poverty, every country has to promote its economy. These days, most businesses are related to computer technology ranging from the automation f manufacturing to online business. Admittedly, computing would create many job opportunities solving economic problems to much extent. Additionally, to bolster a national economy, a country has t communicate and trade with other countries which would arise by computer technology and particularly internet. Besides, the medical field has integrated with computer technology in many aspects such as medical tools which are related to computing. For example, magnetic resonance imaging relies on computers to translate the raw data that doctors need to provide better diagnosis. In addition to those, computer technology is involved in education which is one of the necessities of every society. Nowadays, people and especially youngest are attending to classes and universities by computers and internet. All in all, in my opinion, computer technology meeting the basic needs of countries such as education, communication, economy, and medicine, could make many benefits for them.