Mohammadreza
Are people all the same? A few days ago on Facebook, the other members of a group and I, had a discussion on this quote "When you give lot of importance to someone in your life, you lose your importance in their life." To be honest with you, most of the members totally agreed on the correctness of this quote. They said they always try to take it into consideration and the way of their behavior with others is based on the belief that there is no exception, people are all the same and if you give lot of importance to someone, you gradually become nothing in their life. I couldn't and can't understand them. Of course, they might be right. As I don't know what they went through, I can't put myself in their shoes. However, in my opinion there are always some people who break the rules. At least, there is always one worthwhile person. I don't deny that there are people whose reaction against our kindness, is heartbreaking but I believe if we don't get tired of trying, we'll definitely find someone who appreciate our kindness and do the same for us. Do you think I live in a fool's paradise?! :)
1

Are people all the same?
A few days ago, on Facebook, the other members of a group and I, (or myself and some other members of a/my Facebook group) had a discussion on this quote "When you give a lot of importance to someone in your life, you lose your importance in their life." (This would sound better/clearer like this; the more that you give of yourself to someone, the less and less they give back to you. Or. When you give everything to someone, all they do is take and take and give nothing back in return. )

To be honest with you, most of the members completely believed this quote/statement to be true. All of them said that they always try to remember this principle when dealing with others. They believe that there is no exception to this rule; people are all the same and if you give lot of importance (or – give a lot of yourself, or a lot) to someone, you gradually become nothing in their life.
I couldn't and cannot understand their attitude/feelings on this subject. Of course, they might be right, as/because I don't know what they’ve been through and I can't put myself in their shoes. However, in my opinion, there are always some people who break the rules; there is always at the very least one worthwhile person. I don't deny that there are people whose negative reactions to our kindness is heartbreaking, however, I believe that if we keep trying, we'll definitely find someone who appreciates it, and who will return it back to us.

Do you think I live in a fool's paradise?! :)

'Because' I feel may be stronger than ‘as’ in this sentence. ‘...as/because I don't know what...’
You don’t have to put 'at the very least' in, it is fine without it but just may be a stronger emphasis. The same when I put ...’will return it back to us’...

Thanks a lot for your comment! I must add some points as well. First, I must admit I expect the others to treat me the same as I treat them, of course I know that I'm wrong and happiness is no expectations but for now, I can't help it, although I'm working on myself :) Second, what bothers me more is that sometimes, we do a favor to people but in response, they not only does something nice to us, but also they try to bring us down with their words and treatment. In these cases, the considerable percentage of the other members of that Facebook group believed in "an eye for an eye" and said that we should give those people a taste of their own medicine. But I think we shouldn't help them anymore, and that will be the most severe punishment for them.I don't know what to say about the poem you've wrote because I think I've lost my connection with God, but I'll think about it. Thanks again for your comment! ;)
I think what your friends were saying is true, at least in most of the time. But I would like to add some points. First, people might not appreciate you caring about them, but they will definitely realize it when you're not with them anymore. If they are a little bit smart they will feel they're missing something. Second, do not expect to receive feedback from the same person you do good deeds toward. You surely see some good things come back to you in your life. Sometimes in a way and in a moment you never expected. Do not deal with the people but their creator! تو نیکی می کن و در دجله انداز-که ایزد در بیابانت دهد باز