Violet
Learning languages I have learned English for a long time, but I still don’t speak it fluently. I think that practice with a native speaker would be effective way. But it takes so much to have a one on one class in my country. Sometimes I envy those who have a friend from foreign country. One day, when I read the 4-Hour Workweek blog by Timothy Ferriss, he mentioned that there is a website that allows everyone to learn languages with native speakers. And it is for free! That is the reason why I come to italki. I hope that I can learn not only English well but any language I have interested in.

Learning languages

I have learned been learning English for a long time, but I still don’t speak it fluently. I think that practice with a native speaker would be an effective way. But it takes so much to have a one on one class in my country. Sometimes I envy those who have a friend from a foreign country. One day, when I was reading the 4-Hour Workweek blog by Timothy Ferriss, he mentioned that there is a website that allows everyone to learn languages with native speakers. And it is for free! That is the reason why I come to joined italki. I hope that I can learn not only learn English, well but any language I have am interested in.

Learning languages

I have learned English for a long time, but I still don’t can't speak it fluently. I think that practice practicing with a native speaker would be an effective way. But it takes so much it is so expensive to have a one on one class in my country. Sometimes I envy those people who have a friend from foreign country. One day, when I read the 4-Hour Workweek blog by Timothy Ferriss, One day, I visited the blog of Timothy Ferriss, the author of the book "The 4-Hour WorkWeek". he He mentioned that there is a website that allows everyone to learn languages with native speakers. And it is for free! That is the reason why I come to italki. I hope that I can learn not only English well but any other languages I have am interested in well.

,這是我第一次嘗試修改他人的作文,如果改得不好或是和您原先的意思不同,我們可以再做討論。黃色網底的部分修改的幅度較大"The 4-Hour WorkWeek"應該是書名,而作者正是您所瀏覽的部落格作者 Timothy Ferriss。

和您一樣,我也是從網路部落格上得知這個網站,而且才註冊沒多久,和母語人士相比,還有好長一段路要走,讓我們一起加油吧 :) !!